Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Valentine's Day



Nope, no roses or chocolate or romantic dinners for me. I spent my Valentines Day at a book-signing with The Pioneer Woman, and it couldn't have been a sweeter day! She is so friendly and approachable and just how I'd imagine from obsessively reading her blog.


I had just received Flat Stanley in the mail from my nephew, so we took a pic together, just the 3 of us. And the cherry on top? The whole family came along with her!



So the kids signed my book...


And so did her husband (aka Marlboro Man).

It was like I got to spend the evening with my friends just down the street. Isn't it funny how blogs shrink our world and make us feel like best friends with complete strangers?

2 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

Jealous!! That really is so cool that you were able to meet the entire family ;-) I love her blog as well.

Trudy said...

That is definitely a book signing to remember!