Sunday, January 4, 2009
Crafty Christmas
In the past few years, I've usually tried to do something handmade for Christmas gifts. There has been the year of the quilts, the year of the beaded bracelets, the year of aprons, the year of magnets. Unfortunately, it seems like I don't usually get my inspiration until the last minute, so I'm up crafting away late at night madly trying to get gifts done. This year was no different (after all, if the formula works, why deviate??). I made these little Christmasy wall hangings. I was trying to go for an Anthropolgie/Martha Stewart look. It involved a lot of Mod Podge, stamping, cutting and experimenting along the way. I think they turned out pretty cute (but of course I'm biased!).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Me Likey! I definitely get the Anthropologie vibe more than the Martha Stewart, but I think that's a good thing!
Love. You always do such cute things. And I loved your Christmas Card!!
Your crafts are always so cute. Have you seen http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/
she frequently posts several cute crafts to make that are right up your alley-stylewise.
I know I love mine!
Post a Comment